Thursday, August 2, 2007

Murdoch Speaks about spending 5 Billion U.S. Dollars


As the financial news world turns on its head, Rupert Murdoch, giggles with glee.
" I don't know how these fools do business in America. I've nearly bought everything I can get my hands on. I love the United States. Thanks guys, this country has lined my pockets for years."
When asked about the future of the Wall Street Journal, Murdoch replied,
"It will be great for the world. Lately I've ran out of news outlets to display my senseless collection of babble. Are you kidding me, of course the Journal has a bright future. These drunken druggie Hollywood slut IT girls are making me millions. I love 'em all. America will hail me as a king when I bring the IT girls to the top rated financial news source in the world....I'm just so excited!"
Cheers could be heard coming out of the FOX newsrooms. When told the news about Hannity, O'Reily, and Neil Cavuto reportedly 'holed up' in the bathroom with a pre-release copy of the 'new' Journal...Murdoch hailed,
"This is true..I gave them a 'special edition' months ago...That edition has some of my premier work. It has Aussie strippers gone bad, UK whores in rehab, my family vacation highlights with the Bushes and Cheneys'. That is an excellent piece...the commentary was done by Bill Kristol...I love that kid .If I didn't have my own copy I would be in there with them."



Welcome to the Homeland.
Same Players. Different Scandal.



No comments: