Friday, September 28, 2007

'Rudy' finds God on Friday..sometimes


So there I was...trying to enjoy my lunch when I read the following article by Libby Quaid of the Associated Press. Obviously frustrated, I finished my pathetic Big Mac with a stale bun, devoured my over salted 'freedom fries' and quenched my thirst with a Fiji water. ( I should've packed my own lunch). Directly after lunch I proceeded into a meeting with several colleagues. Seeing my dismay and frustration my colleagues asked " what's up? why do you seem so frustrated?" My response...three words.."THAT DAMN GIULIANI!"

Are you kidding me? That evil lil' criminal named Rudolf William "Rudy" Giuliani has blown my AGAIN. (it happens regularly). Here are a few excerpts from the article that RUINED my lunch....again.
Republican presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani compared the scrutiny of his personal life marked by three marriages to the biblical story of how Jesus dealt with an adulterous woman.

In an interview posted online Friday, Giuliani was questioned about his family and told the Christian Broadcasting Network, "I think there are some people that are very judgmental."
.....

Giuliani has a daughter who indicated support for Democrat Barack Obama and a son who said he didn't speak to his father for some time. Giuliani's messy divorce from their mother, Donna Hanover, was waged publicly while Giuliani was mayor of New York.

"I'm guided very, very often about, Don't judge others, lest you be judged..I'm guided a lot by the story of the woman that was going to be stoned, and Jesus put the stones down and said, 'He that hasn't sinned, cast the first stone,' and everybody disappeared...It seems like nowadays in America, we have people that think they could've passed that test..and I don't think anybody could've passed that test but Jesus."
.....

"In the New Testament story, related in the Gospel of John, Jesus does not actually hold stones. The Pharisees bring Jesus a woman charged with adultery, reminding him the punishment for adultery is stoning. They are testing Jesus in an effort to charge him with breaking the law.

The damn moron went on...

" 'Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.'
.......

Giuliani has insisted his family relationships are private. In 1968, he married his cousin, Regina Peruggi. They divorced 14 years later, and Giuliani obtained an annulment from the Catholic Church on the grounds that as second cousins, they should have received a dispensation to marry.
......

"I have very, very strong views on religion that come about from having wanted to be a priest when I was younger, having studied theology for four years in college...It's an area I know really, really well academically...And my personal view of it is I need God's help for everything, and I probably feel that the most when I'm in crisis and under pressure, like Sept. 11, when I was dealing with prostate cancer, or (when) I'm trying to explain death to people, which unfortunately I've had to do so often...So it's a very, very important part of my life,But I think in a democracy and in a government like ours, my religion is my way of looking at God, and other people have other ways of doing it, and some people don't believe in God. I think that's unfortunate. I think their life would be a lot fuller if they did, but they have that right."

and on the Moron's obvious diversion at the NRA, Guiliani stated,

"And quite honestly, since Sept. 11, most of the time when we get on a plane, we talk to each other and just reaffirm the fact that we love each other," he said.

"Sometimes if I'm in the middle of a very, very sensitive meeting, I don't take the call right then; I wait. But I thought it would be kind of nice if I took it at that point, and I'd done that before in engagements, and I didn't realize it would create any kind of controversy..."
Hey A$$hole, you've just ruined my 'pathetic' lunch. Get over it..The American public knows you're a LIAR. You can't even manage your family, much less our country. Bush/Cheney might have promised you the White House, but I'll do everything I can to prevent that. Even if it means being forced to vote by the Democratic party to support the beast of Hillary. Rudy, you are evil. Mukasey is your Gonzales..and I know it. You...lucky ba$stard..you're lucky the GOP is in control of 'rigging' elections.

I call on everybody...Remember the words of the perverted Giuliani himself.
"My first class without prayers was my first day of law school,"

"I believe in God...I pray and ask him for help. I pray like a lawyer. I try to make a deal -- get me out of this jam, and I'll start going back to church."
......
"No, I don't attend Mass regularly, but I go to Mass occasionally," he told American Enterprise magazine in 1999.
.....
Providence, R.I., Bishop Thomas Tobin has criticized Giuliani's position, calling it pathetic, confusing and hypocritical "
......
The way he treated his wife gives us insight into how he views the role of family, how he views marriage, how he views the church's teaching on adultery and divorce...If you identify yourself that way in a public forum and then try to shut down any questions, that's not going to work"said the Rev. James Heft, religion professor and president of the Institute for Advanced Catholic Studies at the University of Southern California.
Once again...are you kidding me? Giuliani is a habitual criminal. He has consistently placed himself above the law...above the Church...and above the common citizen. Giuliani represents the Status Quo...the status quo needs altering...NOW

Same Players. Different Scandal.

No comments: