Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bush is in the Holy Lands...making promises while stating,"If I were an Israeli"


"We will defend our ally, no ands, ifs or buts." the "resident"


Our stumbling goof....

From the International Herald Tribune,
...Bush told Israel's Channel 2 TV.

"Iran's president, Mahmoud Amadinejad, has said Israel should be "wiped off the map," and Israel sees Iran's nuclear program as an existential threat."

"If I were an Israeli, I would take the words of the Iranian president seriously, and as president of the United States I take them seriously," Bush said.

"Whether there's an imminent attack coming, I don't think so," Bush said.

If Iran did strike Israel, Bush said, "We will defend our ally, no ands, ifs or buts."

I just wish he'd be so passionate about America, instead of day dreaming about being an Israeli.

Same Players. Different Scandal.

No comments: